Kenyatta National Hospital
The Hospital Management invites applications from qualified candidates for the following position:
Deputy Quality Assurance Manager
Job Group K5
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the Deputy Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for the implementation of quality assurance programmes and ensuring that quality systems are maintained in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and organizing programmes to ensure delivery of quality services in the Hospital.
- Participating in preparation of annual budget for the department and ensuring proper utilization of allocated funds.
- Preparing reports on quality related matters and activities in the Hospital.
- Participating in quality assurance research activities.
- Assisting in the development, implementation plus verification effectiveness of quality systems affecting all aspects of Hospital operations.
- Reviewing & analyzing data, in order to recognize trends as well as opportunities for improvement/corrective action, by using process capability other statistical or quality tools.
- Effective supervision, training and development of staff.
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters Degree in any following: Public Health; Health management; primary qualification in Medicine; Nursing; Medical Sciences or any other health related field.
- Proven experience of at least three (3) years at the level of Assistant Manager or above in a large organization, preferably quality management.
- At least one (1) year experience as lead Auditor of quality/environmental management systems.
- Degree or post graduate qualification in Quality management will be an added advantage.
- A certificate in ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditors course will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Computer and statistical analysis packages.
Method of Application
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online HERE and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available HERE in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 12th October 2018 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance