KWAL is looking for well-organized and highly motivated individuals who are result-oriented to fill the following position:
Brand Manager – Premium Brands
Function / Division: Commercial
Grade: Grade 11
Supervisor / Manager Title: Marketing Manager
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager (Premium Brands) will be responsible for developing and executing brand strategies for the specific product segment to build brand equity and drive revenue and increase market share.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Area 1: Brand Management
- In collaboration with the Marketing Manager, develop and execute successful Annual Brand Plans as well as Activity Recommendations aligned to the overall organizational objectives.
- Though the comprehensive understanding of the business strategy, evaluate existing and recommend new or revised ideas/concepts aimed at growing the business.
- Develop through the Line executions guidelines to ensure the plans are brought to life in the outlet level. Lead in the execution of the approved ideas/concepts.
Area 2: Marketing Campaigns Development & Execution Management
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns for the assigned market segment to enhance brand visibility and drive growth in sales.
- Oversee the creation and management of Through the Line Marketing mix in line with approved Brand plans; this include all appropriate ATL, BTL and
- Digital solutions that generate leads and facilitate the selling process while being consistent with the branding strategy.
- Robust Evaluation of all Marketing initiatives and recommend ways to improve effectiveness in future campaigns
Area 3: New Product Development
- Responsible for mapping and developing new projects in line with potential new consumer segments
- Managing the Innovation process from Consumer scoping via consumer research and appropriate Product development.
- Identifying, assessing and developing the marketing mix elements that will commercialize the New Innovation brands.
Area 5: Marketing Resource Management
- A&P management in line with planned Business deliverables
- Analyze and report on the return on investment of marketing campaigns and use this information to enhance returns on investment for all marketing initiatives.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- Membership to a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- A least five (5) years’ experience in marketing or branding in a similar organisation.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
Competencies / Attributes
- A creative mind with a drive for execution of ideas and concepts for the benefit of the organisation.
- Developed project and event management skills.
- Self-starter able to work well within the team environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- High level of integrity.
Relationships and working contacts
- Internal – Commercial team, Corporate Affairs and Plant Operations.
- External – Clients, suppliers, distributors, Agencies.
Work Environment: This is an office based role.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements for these positions, send your updated CV with email & telephone contacts of three professional referees and the application letter quoting the Reference number & Title of the position as the subject to:
The Human Resources Director,
to be received not later than September 14, 2018.
Do not attach any certificates/scanned documents to your application.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KENYA WINE AGENCIES LIMITED IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT CHARGE ANY FEES AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).