Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL) is looking for a well-organized and highly motivated individual who is result-oriented to fill the following position:
Function / Division: Commercial
Supervisor / Manager Title: National Sales Manager
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the job holder will be responsible overseeing the customer orders generation process at the Depots, as well as managing and addressing goods returns from customers. Also tasked with ensuring quality services are offered to our customers.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Area 1: Order Generation
- In liaison with the sales team, ensure distributors are actively engaged for orders based on the distributors stocks and stock availability at KWAL.
- Ensure the sales orders are received via mail and filled in the sage system to generate an order documents.
- Ensure the customer orders are keyed in the system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure delivery turnaround time of 24 hours for customer orders.
- Prepare daily consolidated sales, out of stock, daily sales tracking.
- Ensure all the customers’ orders are fully processed, dispatched and delivered.
- Delivery truck utilization management and tracking.
- Check and verify implementation of the transport rebates for customers collecting from KWAL depots.
Area 2: Handling Good Returns
- Manage and address returns from customers by ensuring that the goods returned investigated, replaced and complaints properly resolved and advised to the customer.
- Record and maintain a report showing goods returned are investigated, root causes determined and a review of corrective action is undertaken 90% of customer complaints are closed.
- Ensure the goods returned are captured in the system and followed through with Quality department for replacements.
- Sensitize our customers on goods return policy and procedures.
Area 3: Customer Feedback Management
- Put measures in place to improve customer experiences at the depots.
- Monitor service interruptions and adequately communicate status of these to customers to ensure they are appropriately informed.
- Ensure that there are laid down rules and regulations for reporting and handling issues regarding customer service
Area 4: Team Management
- Appropriately coach the sales assistants and other customer facing team in skills to effectively and consistently address customer needs.
- Supports the HR to engage, and retain talented individuals and create an environment where they can realize their full potential and contribute to the attainment of departmental and organizational goals.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business field.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in sales, customer service or account management.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
- FMCG industry.
Competencies / Attributes
- Ability to follow through and see to the resolution of issues.
- Experience in understanding customer needs and ability to develop solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience on the supervision of sales team.
- Highly developed listening and persuasion skills.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and problem solving skills
- High level of integrity.
Relationships and working contacts
- Internal – Sales and distribution, Warehousing, QSHE departments.
- External- Distributors
Work Environment: This is role is based in Nairobi.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements for these positions, send your updated CV with email & telephone contacts of three professional referees and the application letter quoting the Reference number & Title of the position as the subject to:
The Human Resources Director,
to be received not later than October 03, 2018.
Do not attach any certificates/scanned documents to your application.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KENYA WINE AGENCIES LIMITED IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT CHARGE ANY FEES AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).