Laboratory and Allied Ltd
Job Advertisement: Boiler Operator
We are looking for a self-driven, highly organized person to join our Engineering team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Provide boiler operation and maintenance services that sustain reliable generation of quality steam.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operating the boiler safely as per OSHA requirements and optimally for reliable supply of steam
- Carrying out routine boiler maintenance to maintain highest efficiency and reliability
- Preparing the boilers for statutory inspections as per OSHA requirements
- Carrying out boiler and condenser water analysis and treatment
- Quality assessment and receiving of heavy fuel oil
- Maintaining good house keeping
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5 years of experience in boiler operations and Maintenance.
- Certification in boiler operations or Licensed by NITA
If you possess the above qualifications, please send your CV only to email@example.com on or before close of business 15th September 2018.