Job Opening: Logistics Coordinator
Wells Oil Ltd is a company based in Western Region with a distinguished record of business success in the energy sector particularly in the distribution and retail of petroleum, lubricants and LPG.
In line with our growth/expansion, we seek to recruit a Result Oriented individual for the aforementioned position.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include:
He/She will be responsible for:
- Planning and organizing the maintenance and service of all company vehicles,
- Ensure all repairs are carried out to the highest standards,
- Coordinate all logistics department operations and schedule fleet in liaison with relevant departments to meet customers’ needs and optimize
full utilization of vehicles,
- Ensure compliance with all obligations of the Ministry of Transport,
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety Standards legislation,
- Physical and system spares/parts management and record keeping,
- Manage and maintain a balanced team Rota to efficiently and effectively cover workload,
- Monitor fuel consumption and vehicles movement on the Fleet Management System,
- Monitor and control the departments’ budget, report on all expenses and performance of the fleet.
Required Qualifications and Attributes:
- Diploma in Fleet Management or Transport and Logistics Management
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role (preferably in a large transport company)
- Proficiency in Computer Applications
- Sound knowledge of vehicle types and vehicle related spares/parts.
- Excellent and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and coordination ability
- Must possess good leadership qualities and skills
- Must be proactive and be able to pay keen attention to the smallest of details
- A good team player and be able to motivate drivers to ensure their full co-operation at all times
- Must be able to manage time effectively and also meet/beat deadlines
- Possess a valid driving license.
If you meet the above requirements send your CV, Cover letter and copies of your certificates to;
The Group Human Resource & Admin. Manager,
Wells Oil Ltd,
Box 3936 40100
to reach us by 15th September 2018
OR Email – firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject –Logistics Coordinator)
Kindly indicate your current / last and expected remuneration in your application.