National Sales Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Code: EHC/1109/18
Job Location: Kisumu
Our client is one of the largest manufacturer company in Western Kenya based in Kisumu.
They are looking for a well experienced and results oriented National Sales Manager to cover national sales activities for the company, build and manage a high-performance sales team to effectively achieve business objectives.
He /she MUST have relevant prior sales experience in FMCG
The Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing sales revenue in the region as well as managing Sales team.
- Develop annual strategic plans that will ensure all regions have a complete strategic plan document for the coming year, divided into quarterly action plans.
- Lead preparation and scheduling for quarterly business review meetings with all regional representatives to review progress on strategic plans.
- Attend daily briefings to review back order fill rate.
- Plan weekly visits for the area sales managers to key distributors as well as the general trade Nationwide.
- Review weekly market intelligence reports from the regional representatives. Ensure there are set priorities for the month and that there is progress on the same.
- Review weekly sales report together with the regional representatives and ensure they are well aligned.
- Receive weekly sales report with action plans for any individual outlet that is behind target from individual regional representatives.
- Ensure the performance management system for each member of staff is duly filled with appropriate actions taken for those below the target.
- Effectively manage all sales staff including the Area Sales managers, senior sales representatives, retails sales representatives and the regional merchandisers.
- Ensure all accounts within the consumer division are operating within the agreed limits, and collections are made on time.
- Ensure the Bottom of the Pyramid Sales Program is monitored and effectively managed so as to deliver maximum product availability and ROI to the company.
- Ensure development of close relationships with Key customers including regional key account staff, priority (emerging chain) staff, distributors, and other stakeholders relevant to the success of the Consumer business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce/Management with a bias in Sales and Marketing;
- A minimum of 7 years’ sales experience in handling National Operations in an FMCG company.
- High level of self-motivation
- Must have worked in a Senior Managerial position with strong leadership skills
- Very aggressive
- Excellent understanding of the organizations goals and objectives
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Ability to conduct and direct research into sales and marketing issues
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing Stuckists and direct sales
- Kenyans of Asian origin are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 17th September 2018 on link below: http://www.eaglehr.co.ke or send your CV plus Cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NOTE: – Eagle HR Consultants Ltd does not charge anything to process your application and any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a scam.