Our client is a certified & well-established infrastructure and marine engineering company located in Mombasa.
They seek to hire an experienced and results oriented Human Resource Manager, who will be tasked with executing HR functions and the people strategy in line with the business objectives and close collaboration with the Management Team.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the section in overall Human Resource Management analyses and management tasks.
- Assessment of training needs and organizational development.
- Implementation or the use of staff appraisal on the first three tiers of the organization.
- Daily management reports to General Manager on Human Resource developments.
- Productivity enhancement through appropriate Human Resource Management.
- Follow-up and troubleshooting on non-financial non-contractual Human Resource Management issues.
- Organizational development and resource planning.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management. A master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Additional courses in Psychometrics or related fields
- At least 5 years’ HR Management experience and proven insight and knowledge of career development and in-house capacity building.
- Experience in change environments is desired.
- Strong conceptualizing, creative skills, ability to generate ideas and concepts.
- Communication and collaborative skills.
- Organizational awareness at a high level.
- Writing, training and influence on relevant business subjects.
- Advisory services and leadership, influence from knowledge is key.
- Multicultural cultural differences awareness.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Manufacturing HR Manager –Mombasa) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday, 11th September 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Mayfair Suites, 4th floor, Westlands.