Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Marketing Executive position for one of our clients.
The position holder will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Promotional activities
- Managing social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Work closely with external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
Requirements of the role
- Degree in Marketing
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management skills.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 12th September 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Marketing Executive”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.