Mhasibu Sacco Limited
Mhasibu Sacco a medium sized Sacco with over 19,000 members and two subsidiary Companies wishes to appoint independent Auditors to provide External Audit Services for the financial year 2018.
Requirements for the External Audit Services
1. Proof that the firm is approved by the Co-operative Department of the Ministry of Industrialization and Enterprise Development.
2. The firm must have at least two partners and in good standing with ICPAK.
3. The firm should have been in practice for a period of not less than 5 years.
4. The partners must be full time practitioners.
5. The firm must have five years’ experience in audit of Sacco(s) and Companies with a turnover of at least Kshs 1 billion
6. The firm must demonstrate sufficient quality control measures.
7. A detailed company profile showing the list of clients.
Interested audit firms that meet the above requirements are asked to submit Technical and financial proposal sealed in separate envelopes marked “External Auditors” not later than 5pm, Friday 21st September, 2018.
The detailed TOR is in the Sacco website: http://www.mhasibusacco.com.
This should be addressed to the
Chairman, Mhasibu Sacco Ltd
Barclays Bank Plaza-Loita Street