Our client, a Microfinance Bank seeks to recruit a self-driven individual to the position of a Chief Executive Officer.
The successful candidate will be tasked with providing strategic leadership to the bank and positioning it for rapid growth.
The successful candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
- Enhancement of Shareholder value: Continuous achievement of the profitability targets.
- Capital Raise: Continuous mobilization of growth capital in form of debt and Equity from existing and new investors.
- Strategy: Implementation of the strategic plan.
- Brand Equity: Enhancing brand awareness through building a strong marketing and branding proposition.
- Automation: Business automation to leverage on technology and improve on operation efficiency and drive business growth.
- Leadership: Leading a cultural transformation.
- Risk Management: Ensuring regulatory compliance and implementation of high standards of internal controls and procedures.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Banking, Management, Microfinance, Marketing or Economics.
- At least five years’ senior management experience in a commercial banking environment coupled with a minimum of 3 years branch management experience
- CPA or ACCA qualifications and membership to a professional body is an added advantage.
- Exposure in credit management
Visit www.manpowerservicesgroup.com/jobs for the full job profile and application instructions.
Closing Date: 14th September 2018