Vacancy: Mobile App Manager
Job type: Full time
Job Summary: Our client a leading international digital TV media seeks to recruit hardworking, aggressive and skilled Mobile App Manager to help take their award-winning mobile app to the next level and build long-term relationships with the users and partners.
The Mobile App provides LIVE streaming service of 100+ LIVE TV channels and exclusive LIVE football matches making it easy for users to get entertainment on the go- anywhere, anytime!
An excellent candidate will be passionate about the impact of the company’s App on the customer, constantly seeking for ways to improve conversion, retention and engagement.
You will be very collaborative partnering closely with the engineering, analytics, user research, and designers to find creative solutions to address customer needs and ensure a user-centric product. You’ll also have a real passion for all things mobile and believe wholeheartedly in the power of mobile commerce.
- Create and Present clear measurable objectives on the App that will lead to achieving business goals; presenting big ideas in a simple way to customers and potential investors.
- Clearly communicate to the users and partners about the product, user value, and benefits
- Strong Product Intuition: A clear sense of how to collect insights and synthesize consumer needs based on the App.
- Strong Design Sense: A high bar for quality product and can guide the team through design challenges to make a user-centric product.
- Business/Strategic Intuition: You can identify the right business opportunities, make prioritization calls, and devise clear action plans.
- An Analytical Approach: You can properly evaluate the success or failure of features and use data to guide next steps. Keeping tabs on customers, competitors, and the market feedback to see where the product should be going.
- A Self-Starter/Team Player Attitude: You are excited by the accountability that comes with owning large projects. Take ownership of your product, influence without authority, and help the team deliver.
- Measure success using version tests to drive up conversion, revenue, retention, and customer happiness.
- Supporting the sales efforts for the product.
- Overseeing and contributing to user documentation and training; outbound marketing; product support, and handling support escalations; including quality assurance and release management.
- Experience in app development
- HTML 5 Knowledge
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in mobile development
- Must have previous experience in handling back end application work/ push notification
- Must have live apps in Google Play that you developed or were part of the developing team
- Must have past experience in driving APP conversion, revenue, retention, and customer happiness.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.