Recruitment of M&E Consultants
Captiva International Limited (Kenya) in conjunction with Edsoft consulting(India) have partnered to work on a number of projects across East Africa.
In an effort to achieve the set objectives, they seek to recruit Monitoring & Evaluation Specialists in the following areas;
- Child security and protection
Required skills and experience
- Practical experience to conduct project baseline studies, mid-term evaluations, final evaluations, Impact studies and other selected thematic
- Ability to support organizations to carry out evaluation audits.
- Experience in the development of the right ToRs for evaluations/studies, and ensuring questionnaires developed are the right ones to collect
required information of an intervention.
- Experienced to build capacity of M&E practitioners.
- Ability to support organizations or project teams carry out results oriented M&E meetings and conferences.
- Hands-on experience in setting up and implementing Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning systems
- Ability conduct project and M&E system audits
- Experience to carry out Data Quality Assessments.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in any of the mentioned areas with 5 years experience
- Masters Degree in a related area plus 3 years practical experience
How to Apply
If you are interested and posses the right skills, experience and education, kindly send your applications attaching letter of motivation and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org cc. email@example.com to reach us not later than 30th Sept 2018.