Vacant Position: Motorcycle Riders
- Load and unload organization’s merchandize.
- Transport products and materials to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products are protected and secured
- Ensure that motor cycles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on motor cycles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the dispatcher or supervisor
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Certificate of good conduct
- Valid driver’s license
- 3 years continuous riding/ driving experience
- Good communication skills
- Form 4 certificate
- Work well in a team environment
- Be well groomed, with excellent communication skills
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (RIDER) to email@example.com stating the expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.