Spear Sharp Education, a budding publishing firm located in Mlolongo, Machakos County, desires to enhance her operations by engaging the services of a Multi-Purpose Office Assistant, who will report to the Accounts and Administrative Officer.
- Deliver and collect goods to and from customers
- Clean the offices and the office surroundings to ensure a conducive and presentable office environment
- Maintain the flowerbeds and other plants in the office compound to ensure attractiveness.
- Plant, cultivate, uproot or do as required to keep office gardens attractive.
- Monitor water, electricity and generator conditions to recommend appropriate action.
- Ensure gates and doors are locked and secured, repaired or replaced to guarantee safety and security.
- Collect and deliver parcels, payments, goods and supplies as directed.
- Help to service and supply orders as directed.
- Ensure products are properly packaged for delivery to customers and other stakeholders.
- Manage company property through ensuring their safe storage, disbursement and proper record keeping.
- Assist the accounts assistant in validating customer orders, supply and re-affirming customer payments
- Perform any other duty that may be lawfully assigned by your supervisors.
Qualifications and Specifications
- Minimum of KCSE D+.
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills
- Experience in office cleaning, gardening and proven ability to undertake messagerial tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Motorcycle driving license with at least a year’s proven track record.
- A motor vehicle driving license will be ab advantage.
- Live within reach of the office at Mlolongo.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications and threshold and have a tough skin for travel, portage and environmental care, please apply with CV ( with at least 2 referees), copy of certificates, Pastor or Chief’s letter of recommendation and testimonials to:
The General Manager
Spear Sharp Education
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To reach him not later than 2nd October 2018.