NGO Accountant Required Urgently
Salary: KShs. 55,000
Job Summary: Under the supervision of the Finance Manager, the accountant will be responsible for day to day running of the accounts operations and ensuring the NGO’s compliance with International accounting standards and practices.
- Preparation of vouchers for payment.
- Prepare cheques and cheque payments as per requests.
- Entering of financial data into the accounting system-Quick books .
- Ensure that bank reconciliations has been carried out on a monthly basis.
- Ensure fixed assets register is well maintained and updated and reconciled on a regular basis.
- Ensure proper files are maintained to support all transactions processed.
- Responsible for petty cash
- Produce field financial reports and produce relevant reconciliations.
- Assist in preparation of timely and consolidated monthly management accounts and donor reports.
- Assist in preparation of year end audit and project audits.
- Assist in payroll preparation
- Responsible for payment and filing of all statutory deductions.
- Assist in data analysis for NGO’s internal use and long term planning
- Undertake any other tasks which may be assigned by the Finance Manager.
- University degree in Finance or accounting.
- CPA -section iv and above
- At least three years experience in Finance department in an NGO set up
- Working experience with Quick books accounting software.
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your CV to email@example.com