Operator Trainee – Pest Control and Landscaping
Our client, A Pest Control, Landscaping and Environmental Services Provider, operates in a niche market and wish to recruit a qualified person for the above position.
The ideal candidates must be those with desire and thirst for learning. Eventually this program will position you as an expert in pest control and landscaping with limitless opportunities.
The company also offers an amazing growth plan for candidates who successfully go through their training program.
Application must have the following;
- KCSE “C” pass or above.
- Diploma in Agriculture, crop protection or Environmental Science from reputable college or a certificate in related discipline from a National Polytechnic.
- He must be prepared to undergo 12 months practical training on payment of 550 per day, on working days.
- After successful completion of practical training, one shall be put on probation for a period of 3 months on salary range of 15,000- 20,000. Thereafter, one shall be engaged on a yearly contract based on performance.
- One must be prepared to grow with company and work odd hours to meet tight deadlines.
- A one year experience in Agricultural Operations, Environmental Services, Pest Control/Crop Protection will be an added advantage.
- One must be prepared to undergo vigorous interview including practical and also should be ready to carry out manual work.
- A clean Driving Licence will be an added advantage.
- A Certificate of Good Conduct is a MUST.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 30th September 2018.
Clearly indicate “OPERATOR TRAINEE” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.