Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for a Principal Officer – Insurance position for one of our clients.
This position will provide strategic leadership to AA Insurance Brokers.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Principal Officer will run the subsidiary as an independent strategic business unit contributing to the overall objectives of the Association.
- Prepare and present monthly activity reports and ensure its effectiveness in meeting the overall Association’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain strict adherence to set compliance timelines and implementation of guidelines.
- Implement all strategies and policies so as to achieve the Association’s objectives.
- Ensure premium is collected and remitted to the various underwriters.
- Design and see the implementation of marketing strategies and prospects for new business to meet Association targets.
- Achieve set sales targets for the subsidiary.
- To oversee all the activities of the subsidiary and ensure safe keeping of Association’s assets, equipment, and cash.
- Manage risk by ensuring company’s governance and accountability policies are implemented.
- Supervise and monitor issuance of policy documents, certificates and renewal information to clients.
- Develop and oversee implementation of internal procedures and processes for efficient use of resources.
- Oversee business Growth Strategies through marketing integration to support growth and ensure business retention.
- Institute debt reduction mechanisms to safeguard the business from future debt accumulation.
- Ensure brand Re-positioning and visibility.
- Manage day to day relationships with the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA).
- Handle relationship building and customer satisfaction to ensure customer retention.
- Balancing business mix portfolio for improved risk mitigation and profitability.
- Put together the company profile, identified and aligned for complete automation all key underwriting, financial and operational functions.
- Supervise, mentor, coach and develop direct reports.
Minimum Job Requirements
- University degree with a bias in business, marketing or insurance.
- Be a holder of full ACII qualifications.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior position in the insurance industry.
- In-depth knowledge and strong business networks.
- Excellent communication skills, high integrity, team leadership and result oriented.
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 1st October 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Principal Officer – Insurance”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer