The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru – Social Welfare Program wishes to recruit a highly motivated and competent individual to fill the following position.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To oversee the day to day implementation of the Association Project for youth living and working in the streets of Nakuru in accordance with established work plans and requirements.
- To develop project work plans, prepare project budgets, case management and data collection as well as writing project reports in liaison with the Caritas Director.
- To spearhead the formation of association groups; facilitate capacity building efforts for acquisition of life skills, business and entrepreneurial skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Hold at least a Bachelors degree in Social Sciences, Project Management from a recognized educational institution.
- Have 3 years relevant project management experience working with vulnerable youth.
- Must have knowledge of Child Protection Act.
- Experience from interacting with NGO’s, faith based and civil society organizations and government funding agencies would be an added advantage
- Have knowledge in monitoring and evaluation and resource mobilization
- Experience in organizing and training vulnerable groups is an additional advantage
- Excellent facilitation and coordination skills
- Good interpersonal skills, communication, computer and report writing skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or E-mail us – email@example.com
So as to be received by 27th September 2018 MUST indicate Current & Expected consolidated salary in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.