Title: Property Manager
Industry: Real Estate
Salary: Kshs. 30,000 – 35,000
Our client is a locally owned real estate management company that provides property management for both residential and commercial properties.
They seek to hire an experienced property manager to oversee planning, coordination and implementation of all the company’s management activities.
- Responsible for timely rent collection and proper reporting to ensure arrears and bad debts are minimized.
- Direct and control all personnel and resources to ensure properties are properly maintained and management company objectives are met
- Update and organize all information relating to properties and tenants including building plans, regulatory certificates, statutory documents and tenancy agreements
- Maintain a record and contacts of all service providers eg, security, electricians, plumbers , garbage collectors etc.
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations, carry out all office costs/expenses, deal with daily petty cash.
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the accounts function, including maintaining financial files and records.
- Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systems
- Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt payment
- Ensuring all filing is done in a timely, accurate and organized manner
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time
Skills and Requirements
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or related field
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge and experience in using Accounting Software packages such as Pastel, Sage, QuickBooks
- The suitable candidate should be of unquestionable integrity and mature
- They should also be dynamic and a team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurized environment
- Have high good attention to detail
- A track record of successful property mmanagement
- Excellent Planning and Organizing skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Property Manager- Real Estate) to email@example.com before 3rd October 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted