Our client, a leading communication and technological solution provider in Equatorial Guinea is seeking to recruit a RF Engineer.
Location: Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
- Planning, Design, Implementation, and support of Wireless Networks.
- Identify and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems.
- Conduct System and network analysis, problem-solving and infrastructure planning.
- Understand Customer infrastructures, their needs and provide expertise and consulting solutions.
- Analyze system logs, performance issues and the production environment for key functionality at L2/L3 messaging and L1 optimization.
- Perform system analysis on a wide range of network technologies including 2G, 3G, LTE, LTE-Advanced and proprietary systems.
- Work independently and skilled at knowing when to utilize additional resources and escalate.
- Define new system requirements based on customer interactions.
- Key contributor to developing product strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree (M.A. or M.S.) in Engineering; or equivalent training, education, and experience.
- Certification: CWNA, CWNP, N+,
- Minimum 6 years of hands-on Systems Engineering experience in wireless industry.
- Experience in RF Performance Analysis tools including Link Budgets, Planet, Wincatcher, QXDM, Xcal, Nemo, QCAT, Spectrum Analyzers.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to Travel as needed
How to Apply
To apply, CLICK HERE on or before 15th October 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.