Tradestar Kenya Ltd
Vacancy: Sales Assistant Intern to join our sales department.
Who we are: Traderstar Ltd is an ICT company offering hard and software solutions. We are based in Thika with over 25 employees. Our customers are both end users and dealers/brokers.
Our end users are mostly in schools and universities and professionals who use our systems for Animation, Video broadcasting, Cad-Cam, Desktop publishing and normal business usage. We also do sales for our affiliate company on outsourcing basis.
Products we offer: Our products consist of high end refurbished ICT products like servers, workstations, desktop, laptops from HP, IBM and Dell
Responsibilities & Duties
- Joining as a Sales Assistant you will be responsible for maintaining overseas clients and growing our customer base in Kenya.
- Account management for new and existing customers
- Make contact with various schools, universities and institutions and showcase our products
- Making sales follow-ups, quotations, invoicing
- Following up deliveries to check if everything is working well
- Delivering content for our websites and brochures in order to advertise our products
- Making e-mailings to send to customers
- Cold calling for setting up new business and to expand our customer base
- Being able to meet or exceed sales and performance targets
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Education: BA/BS in Sales and Marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in ICT sales or ICT consultancy
- Proficient in ICT, technical experience is recommended
- Excellent in English language, both oral and written
- Self-confident and a good communicator
- Both able to work in a team and have strong leadership talents
Salary: Based on qualifications and skills
Working hours: To work between 09:00a.m. to 17:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience to email@example.com
Let the resume and application letter hold your name. e.g. Ann Wanjiku_CV or Ann Wanjiku_Application
The two documents must be in pdf format
Only successful candidates will be contacted.