Sales & Trade Marketing Representative
Introduction: Our Client in the FMCG sector seeks to recruit Sales and Trade Marketing Representative whose main purpose will be to manage Sales, Marketing and Distribution of all Company products effectively and efficiently within the country using available resources so as to achieve profitable volume of sales
Build a strong route to market network and provision of efficient customer service so as to attain sustainable, profitable sales volume growth and to maximize sales opportunities presented in the market for premium products.
Reports to: Country Sales & Distribution Manager
Job Functions: Marketing, Sales
Industries: FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector)
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to visit existing or potential sales outlets.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Support the Brand Marketing process by identifying the key opportunities in Listing and Activations (incorporating understanding on consumers, category, customer, competition, channel and external environment).
- Execute Trade Marketing Strategy across a portfolio of brands in consultation with Marketing Manager and Sales Manager. This includes brand activations, merchandising and POS placement
- Implement and establish close working relationships with partners (Resellers, Traders and Retailers) in order to gain high levels of trade support and loyalty whilst enhancing understanding of the trading environment
- Represent the company, acting in accordance with company business standards managing financial activities in an ethical manner.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on competitive activity document all pricing activities.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily visit reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- University professional degree in Marketing or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 5years experience in a similar position the FMCG Sector.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Sales & Trade Marketing Representative on the Subject line