TechSavanna Company Limited
Job Title: Senior, Technology Security Assurance Officer
Reporting to the Manager – Senior Manager, Technology Security – Architecture, Design& Assurance
The role holder will support the Technology Security Assurance roles as required by the business.
- Conduct periodic security reviews, vulnerability assessments & penetration tests across all of clients systems/infrastructure.
- Ensure all new and existing systems/products/services comply with clients security policies & standards and other industry best practices e.g. ISO27001, PCI, GDPR etc.
- Provide timely and quality security assurance reports and advice to the business when required even with very tight deadlines
- Do regular follow ups with system custodians/owners to ensure any security risks identified are addressed within the agreed timelines
- Define technology security metrics and report periodically on security compliance across all networks/systems
- Develop a monthly scorecard for each department based on how well they are performing in terms of Technology Security compliance Research on new threats/technologies/vulnerabilities/security design principles etc.
Role Requirement and experience
- Degree in Electrical Eng/Computer Science/Information Technology or other relevant Technical Degree
- Advanced professional information security certifications e.g. CISSP/CISM/CISA/GIAC/CEH/CPTP/OSCP are preferred
- Advanced Networking certifications: CCNA/CCNP/CCSP/CCIE are also preferred
- Certifications in Microsoft Windows and Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- Certifications in the use and administration of security tools e.g. Firewalls/IDS/Antivirus/Ethical Hacking tools
- Certifications in Virtualization Technologies e.g. VMware, HyperV, EMC, Cisco UCS
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ working experience in Information Systems Security – e.g. Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Pre-and-Post Implementation System Reviews,etc.
- Minimum of 1 years’ working experience in Networks and Operating Systems e.g. Cisco, Windows (All), Unix, Linux etc.
- Minimum of 1 years’ working experience in programming and various Web application technologies e.g. cPanel, ModSecurity, Apache, Java, PHP, ASP, CMS, Joomla, WordPress etc. will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of Virtualization Technologies e.g. VMware, Microsoft HyperV, etc. will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge and experience in DevOps and Microservices technologies i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Github/Gitlab etc…
- Working knowledge of Mobile and GSM technologies e.g. Android, IOS, 2G, 3G, LTE, USSD etc…
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Excellent project management skills and proven task execution (getting things done).
- Superior report writing and presentation skills.
- Very analytical and logical thinking and Customer focused
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org