Our client is an IT solutions company that specializes in development and implementation of digital business solutions in various industry sectors.
They are looking to hire an ambitious, self-driven Software Sales Executive to join their growing team to drive the company’s sales processes, activities and also grow revenue.
Salary: Ksh 25,000 + Performance Commissions
- Maintain and develop regional sales as part of a team
- Meet agreed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and grow sales month by month.
- Maintain and manage a database of prospects and customers lists based on sales leads and opportunities.
- Manage the internal sales processes of prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing software solutions sales
- Develop and enhance long-term relationships between our clients and partners
- Submit daily, weekly, monthly activity and results reports and analysis
- Generate and track Sales Forecasts and Periodic Reports
- Gather and analyze market intelligence by gathering current marketplace information industry, products, trends, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Develop and implementing sales and marketing plans and strategies
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Relationship management through offering customer service and efficient support
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the solutions before and after the sale
- Work with software development, implementation and support teams process and support issues
- Be part of a strong sales team and contribute in team efforts and meetings
- Demonstrate professional integrity, accountability and maturity in dealing with prospects, clients and colleagues
- Degree or Diploma in IT/Software Engineering/Finance/Marketing or any related field
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in selling IT Solutions, Edutech or Financial products.
- Experience in Solutions-selling in any one or all of the following areas: Financial Products and Solutions,
- Analytical skill sets, strong presentation skills, ability to productively interact at any level within a client organization
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task efficiently, and work independently or within a team
- Skills and experience working with CRM systems is an added advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Frequent travel is required for sales activities and sales follow ups
Qualified candidates should send us their updated CVs to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 30th September 2018.
Clearly indicate “SOFTWARE SALES EXECUTIVES” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
IMPORTANT: Please note that due to huge volumes of applications, we’ll not be able to respond to individual candidates and only candidates of interest shall receive communication from us.