Our client, in a sports club seeks to recruit a receptionist to join their aggressive team in servicing customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in keeping the front area clean and tidy, at all times
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office.
- Always be a good team player
- Build and maintain good relationships with all team members
- Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload
- Be able to communicate well with people of all levels
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business
- Welcome and embrace change, with a positive attitude
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in customer service
- Good communication skills, Listening, Professionalism & Marketing Skills
- Fluent in English language
- Active on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Good Computer skills
- Customer Service Skills
NB: LADIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
HOW TO APPLY
If qualified, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th September 2018 clearly indicating ‘RECEPTIONIST’ on the subject line