Vacant Position: Assistant Administrator
Job Purpose: Assist the study administrator in running of day-to-day activities for the study.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in funds reconciliation i.e. pasting the receipts and entry to excel sheet
- Salary processing for the staff
- ERC submissions: Compiling the documents and submitting to ERC
- Provide general administrative support including mailing, scanning and photocopying management
- Run program errands e.g. purchase of office supplies
- Help to maintain administration office (electronic and hard copy) filing system
- Data entry and scanning of documents
- Assist in making follow ups on Study issues e.g. Ensuring the NHIF and NSSF remittances for the staff are updated in the relevant offices.
- Applicant should be a holder of Diploma in project management/ Business management or related field.
- At least 3 months experience in administration position
- Proficient in use of Ms excel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytic, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Applications must include the following:
- A filled online recruitment form (CLICK HERE to access)
- Complete CV with 2 referees indicating their telephone contacts and e-mail contacts
- Relevant certificates and testimonials
If qualified for the above post, please send your CV to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org