Our client, a leading communication and technological solution provider in Equatorial Guinea is seeking to recruit a System Integrator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux, and Windows infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on Microwave Radios, Access Point, switches, routers, Servers, workstations, and network hardware
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the network environment
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant degree
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a Linux and Microsoft Administrator.
- Hands on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB
- Familiarity with VMWare and ESXI management and concepts
- Expert in Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP
- Additional Linux certifications will be considered an added advantage.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
How to Apply
To apply, CLICK HERE on or before 15th October 2018
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.