Our client, one of the leading Telecommunication Company with a well-established and registered Dealers Association is looking to fill the position of an Office Manager for the association reporting to the Secretariat.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Code: EHC/1112/18
Job Location: Nairobi -Kenya
- Oversee the operations of the Association.
- Financial Manager and Investment
- Budgeting and Financial Control
- Supervising and monitoring all the administrative staff.
- Keep a track of the support related activities and liaising with the Secretariat for any other responsibility.
- Develop and review operations policies and manual
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Attending meetings with senior management.
- Preparation and presentations of the reports to the Secretariat
- Recount, lead, motivate and capacity develop a team
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients as and when asked to do so
- Identify Investment opportunities to be shared with the Secretariat for approval and execution.
- Undertake any other task as deemed necessary by the Secretariat.
- Masters Graduate in commerce or business-related courses from a recognized university.
- Over 3 years’ experience in an office set up, managerial role
- Knowledge of Financial management of an Investment
- Innovative and proactive
- Previous or current experience in any Telecommunication provider will be added advantage
- Professional qualification in area of specialization
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi task and manage competing demands.
- Attractive compensation will be offered to the successful candidate
- Ability self-manage, work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 1st October 2018 on link below: http://www.eaglehr.co.ke or send your CV plus Cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NOTE: – Eagle HR Consultants Ltd does not charge anything to process your application and any job vacancy requesting payment on our behalf is a scam.