Position: Business Intelligence Manager – Mobile Financial Services (MFS)
Reporting to: Head of Marketing – MFS
Role Purpose: Responsible for all reporting to the Telkom Kenya MFS Management and Finance, including but not limited to reporting on MFS operational performance, investment plans, key performance areas and various other areas as required by the Telkom Kenya.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning of the key MFS commercial strategies and the measurement of it against pre-defined criteria on a monthly and weekly basis.
- Responsible for information delivery across all business units.
- Provision of support to business users in relation to reporting and analytics. Liaise with senior management of the business unit to prioritize throughput.
- Research and screen potential MFs opportunities and advice on which ones need to be pursued further- included in the Strategy Road Map.
- Business requirements gathering and assessment of the impact of business changes on the data warehouse.
- Provision of technical training and user groups to business community.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Business, IT or other relevant field (or equivalent).
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a role within a business environment, having being exposed to all disciplines.
- Business experience preferred over pure technical experience.
- Mobile money experience is a distinct advantage.
- Strong knowledge of BI reporting tools with SQL experience
- Exceptional report writing skills
- High level of problem solving skills, competency in Microsoft office applications , commercial sense – able to develop and assess financial impact through assuming and forecasting projections
- Project Management – experience with co-ordination of project teams achieving deadlines
- Partner Management – delivery of results through partners and SLA’s
- Customer focused – passionate about delivery of results to internal and external customers
- Strategically Oriented – solid understanding of the integrated set of products and services included within the MFS portfolio; able to identify opportunities and define and implement these opportunities into reality
How to Apply
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only.
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 5th October 2018 , please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted