An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of F&B Supervisor at Tribeka Holdings Limited in Nairobi. Female qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Job Purpose: To supervise and control restaurant and bar to ensure prompt service and increase guest satisfaction by proper co-ordination of bar, restaurant, and banqueting services.
Ensure all staff in the department adhere to the laid down SOPs and policies and exhibit F&B service core values there by guaranteeing “GUEST DELIGHTFUL EXPERIENCE”.
- Ensure that staff adhere to the laid down hotel standard operating procedures & Policies.
- To ensure table appointments, including flower arrangements, are impeccable and set correctly.
- To ensure that stations have their correct mise-en-place.
- To ensure that faults and defects are reported to Maintenance and actioned without delay.
- To maintain high standards of morale and personal appearance of service staff.
- Liaise with customers regarding special functions.
- To be aware of all statutory regulations affecting safety and ensure that any safety hazard is rectified.
- To ensure regular stocktaking of all operating equipment at specified intervals.
- To ensure that operating equipment is used properly and not abused, e.g. serviettes and waiters’ cloths used for cleaning.
- To ensure effective communication by attending meetings as required and holding staff meetings on a regular basis to impart information.
- To hold regular On-the-Job training sessions to ensure that staff can perform their duties correctly.
- To give feedback on guest letters and comments.
- To maintain a high degree of interest in self-development, displaying this by making suggestions for realistic improvements.
- Diploma In F&B – Utalii or recognized institution
- Over 3 years’ experience in a busy hotel as an F&B Supervisor
- Team management, leadership & team player
- Effective management: delivering profit center profitability
- Adaptability: coping with the diversity of customers and their needs
- Thorough and initiative
- Good relationship skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their CV and Application letter only to; firstname.lastname@example.org Cc to email@example.com so as to reach us by October 15, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
State the position and expected salary on the subject line.