Job Title: In-Store Visual Merchandisers
Overall Purpose of the Job: Drive sales through in-store coordination and set up of creative visual merchandising displays.
Key Primary duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate stocks planning, displays set up and management of all calendar events which includes; seasons, promotions and marketing activities.
- Ensure that product merchandising and presentation standards are maintained by the store team.
- Take charge of the maintenance of all visual equipment’s (shelving, signs, mannequins’, banners, ticketing materials, tables, stands and windows) & ensure proper storage of
the visual elements while not in use.
- Ensure that merchandise is clearly ticketed and accurately priced.
- Ensure that appropriate stock levels are maintained.
- Execute all visual merchandising instructions and directives from the head office
- ‘O’ level
- Diploma in Merchandising, marketing or related field.
- 2 years’ experience
Work Related Skills
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Planning and organization skills.
- Computer literacy
- Excellent display and merchandising skills.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their application (CV and Cover letter) to Recruitment-Enquiry@tuskys.com
Quote “In-store visual merchandiser – Tuskys Mavazi“ on the email subject.
Application deadline is Friday September 21st, 2018, at 5:00pm.
Late applications will not be considered.