Vivo Activewear Nairobi
We are hiring!
We are looking for a trainable, flexible and results oriented individual to join our online sales team.
- Deliver products to clients
- Ensure that products are well handled and delivered in good condition and in time
- Extending customer service to Vivo clients by handling clients with professionalism
- Upselling and cross selling products to clients
- Giving clients feedback
- Forwarding any customer complaints and following up to ensure they are solved.
- Collecting payments from clients, issuing receipts and handing them over to the online store assistant.
- Maintaining the delivery vehicle and ensuring it is serviced and insured
- Coordinate with the online store in selling products.
- Must be a licensed rider (BCE license)
- Proven track record as a rider
- High school certificate
- Able to effectively communicate in Kiswahili and English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Willingness to learn
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right person for the position and would like to be a part of our Team, kindly send a detailed CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 30th September 2018.
We would love to respond to all your applications but due to a large number of applications received for advertised positions, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.