Volunteer Opportunities at Impacting Youth Trust
Impacting Youth Trust is a youth led organization that seeks to create a youth empowered and driven society.
It is based in Nairobi and targets the 15-35 years age bracket in mainly the low-income areas of Nairobi in the education, health and STEM focus areas.
The Trust is currently looking for young passionate individuals to work with us as volunteers for a minimum period of 3 months.
Project Support Staff (2 Positions) for a period of 3 months
The volunteer will help the Executive Director in the implementation of the organization’s programs and projects under the direct supervision of the program manager.
- A minimum of a diploma in social sciences or other related courses
- Less than 3 years working experience
- Assist in project implementation
- Assist in field work
- Perform any other duties assigned to by the immediate supervisor
- Professional Qualifications: Fluency in English and Swahili is a must.
- Knowledge and proficiency in computer skills
- Additional Skills: The applicant should be self-driven, attentive to detail, able to work with little supervision, reliable, able to multi task and flexible.
- Attitude: The applicant should have a positive and professional attitude, be ready to learn and work in a team setting.
Your application should include:
- A cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate to join Impacting Youth Trust as a volunteer for this specific opportunity.
- A resume
Please send your application to email@example.com with the subject line being the opportunity you are applying for by 16th of September 2019 at midnight.
Canvassing and phone calls are not allowed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.