The Aga Khan Academy, Mombasa is an International Baccalaureate World School Which seeks to provide students of all background from primary to higher secondary with an education of the highest standard in order to prepare them for lives characterized by leadership and service.
The Academy seeks to recruit ideal candidates for the following position:
Title: Music Teacher – Junior School
Reports To: Junior School Principal
Job Summary: Music Teacher will be playing a central role in raising the standards of student attainment and achievement in Music, monitor, and support student progress.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Effective delivery of the PYP music programs.
- Integrates the AK Strands in the teaching and learning process.
- Organization and management of teaching and learning resources.
- Teach students how to sing or play instruments, such as piano, recorders or xylophones.
- Contribution to the development of enrichment and residential experiences for students.
Qualifications & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree with teaching qualification
- Must be registered with Kenya Teachers Service Commission (TSC)
- Have Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the subject area
- Experience in teaching the IB curriculum or any inquiry – based, student centred curriculum have an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, detailed curriculum vitae names of at least three contactable referees and a Copy of their
TSC Certificate before October 17, 2018 to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The Aga Khan Academy, Mombasa,
Mbuyuni Road, Kizingo,
P.O. Box 90066 80100,