Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Achieve a monthly sales target of Ksh. 7.5 Million per Month.
2. Achieve Qualitative Targets- monthly, quarterly & annually. Qualitative targets include:
- Promoting sales through influencers/ consultants.
- Conducting Promotional activities (exhibitions and demonstrations)
- Popularizing the company’s show room by engaging customers to visit our facilities.
- Using web based tools.
- Managing key accounts.
- Identifying low hanging fruits & upselling.
- Implementing CRM activities through strong services.
- Move dead stock.
- Participate in development of new products
3. Servicing the needs of the existing customers.
4. Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
5. Developing sales strategies and setting targets for the team.
6. Compiling and analyzing sales figures and submitting real time reports.
7. Collecting customer feedback and market research
8. Keeping up to date with products and competitors
9. Any other duties that may be assigned to you by your manager.
Qualifications & Skills Required
1. Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any business related course.
2. Project Management qualifications and/or experience will be an added advantage.
3. Have minimum 5 years’ experience in sales or sales related environment like sales coordination or channel management.
4. Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
5. Good planning and organizational skills.
6. Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
7. The ability to work calmly under pressure.
8. Willing to travel quite extensively
Applications should be sent to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.