Our client a well-established bakery with the specialty in the baking and making of fine baked products like bread, and cakes is seeking to hire HR Manager to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Lead in HR Functions;
- Development, review, and Implementation of HR strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Manages performance of the employees
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Assists staff in terms of identifying, evaluating and resolving human relations and work performance
- Responsible for Human Resource financial management policy of the company’ i.e. salaries and wages (payroll management).
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
Coordination of industrial relations, trade disputes/ disciplinary matters and ground grievances from all members of staff, liaison with unions. Negotiations of collective bargaining agreements with UNIONs. Coordination of all company legal matters in liaison with company lawyers.
- Facilitate the performance management process
- Ensure management are trained and equipped to execute effective performance discussions
- Collate and report on performance management data
Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or any other relevant business degree
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 7 years’ of experience in the manufacturing industry ( MUST)
- MUST have worked with unionized employees
- Excellent in Performance management
- MUST be IHRM member
How to Apply
If qualified send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER’ on the subject line by 22nd October 2018.