Bible Translation & Literacy (E.A)
Opportunity to Serve
BTL, a Christian faith-based organisation, involved in Language Development, Bible Translation, Literacy and Community Development among small language groups in Kenya, is seeking to recruit highly motivated born again Christians with a good Christian standing, demonstrated spiritual maturity, integrity and a calling to serve to fill the positions below.
Conference Center Manager
The manager is responsible for managing and coordinating all the operations of Bible Translation and Literacy Christian International Conference Center – Ruiru (BTL CICC) with a view of ensuring quality provision of services, proper staff management and profitability.
1. First degree in Hospitality or Institutional Management from a recognised university.
2. Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Hotel and Conference management, 5 of which should be in a management position.
3. Outstanding customer service focus required.
4. Proven track record in business management and development.
5. Excellent skills in planning and financial management.
6. Must have strong leadership skills and the ability to instill confidence in and empower staff members.
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Applications with a detailed CV, copies of certificates, and three referees (Professional, Social and Church), Office and mobile telephone contacts for both applicant and referees be emailed (preferred) or sent to the address below by Wednesday 31st October 2018
Human Resource Manager
Bible Translation and Literacy,
P.O Box 44456 – 00100
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted