We are looking for an experienced on-the-ground Business Development Sales Manager who will be responsible for; New Business Sales and for their specific branches and teams.
The job is challenging & stimulating and would suit candidates with experience in SAP Business One, Sage, Syspro, Evolution, Navision and similar ERP’s etc.
Our client base is largely SME and large enterprise subsidiaries, with from 5 – 200 ERP system users.
- Constantly Hunting for New Prospects (on their own and in conjunction with the sales team)
- Manage sales teams
- Responsible for initial prospect meetings, qualification, solution proposal and closing
- Completed Qualification in relevant field (e.g. Sales Management)
- Minimum of 5 years’ similar work experience, preferably in Professional Services
- Have ERP exposure
- Experience selling to CXOs
- Experience with Technical Pre-sales (advantageous) and have a Successful Track Record in Consultative Selling and Target Achievement
- Kenya Nationals Only
- Valid Drivers’ License and Own Vehicle
- Result Driven
- Able to Exceed Quarterly Targets
- Focused and Well Organized
- Deadline Driven
- Excellent Multi-Tasking and Time Management Skills
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com by 27th October 2018.
Clearly indicate the job title on the subject of your email.