Store Financial Controller
Our client, Majid Al Futtaim Carrefour, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group Carrefour, 2nd retailer across the world. The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities. They are seeking to recruit a Store Financial Controller.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor store financial results and propose corrective measures.
- Provide the Store and Head Office management with financial and other related information about store functions and performance.
- Assist the Store management with financial and related analyses to support their day to day operations.
- Maintain and control internal procedures and policies implementation in order to ensure that all controls are in place in respect of commercial operations of store.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Enforce stringent measures in liaison with key parties to Maximize returns and limits risks.
- Prepares store budgets in liaison with Finance Manager, General Manager and Department Heads by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, consolidating financial data and recommending apt plans.
- Achieves budget objectives in liaison with department Heads and General Manager by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of store financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends and submitting them to GM/Finance Manager.
- Comply with government regulations on store financial matters.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store financial staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA -K
- At least 5 years’ experience in a supervisory position
- Experience in Retail/ Hotel will be an added advantage
How to Apply
To apply, CLICK HERE on or before 31st October 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement