Store Loss Prevention Manager
Our client, Majid Al Futtaim Carrefour, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group Carrefour, 2nd retailer across the world. The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit a Store Loss Prevention Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation, training and coordination of all loss prevention best practices
- Conduct loss prevention assessments/investigations to ensure compliance with Company processes and legal requirements
- Ensure the physical security of the building and Company assets
- Train all store associates and managers on company Loss Prevention programs to ensure compliance
- Conduct ongoing MES training, ensures timely completion of certification programs; assist with all new-hire training and in-depth training for specialized positions.
- Conduct thorough analysis of daily, weekly and monthly exception reports to identify areas of opportunity
- Research and respond to cash over/short reporting
- Assist the Store Manager to facilitate the annual inventory process
- Ensure regular review of operational processes for compliance – Transfers, Claims, RTVs and Known Loss Reporting
- Ensure compliance with physical building security: complete monthly alarm tests, partner with Assistant Store LP to resolve alarm and CCTV issues, respond to after-hours alarm calls as needed, ensure store alarm system call list is up-to-date, ensure any key or safe combination changes occur upon changes in management
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Criminology
- 5-7 years of Loss Prevention experience or related retail experience
- Successfully pass comprehensive criminal background
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
How to Apply
To apply, CLICK HERE on or before 31st October 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement