City Walk Ltd is a retail company specializing in fashion industry and has been in business since 1991.
We seek to recruit a qualified and able Inventory / Stock Analyst for the business.
Role Description: Inventory analyst must monitor and anticipate the rate of sale for each type of product offered by a business. As an inventory analyst, you will make sure that your company’s distribution centers and warehouses maintain inventory levels necessary to meet projected sales demands.
Your daily duties may include writing inventory reports, performing cycle counts, and determining periodic asset valuations. The job requires advanced organization skills, as analysts must keep several databases and spreadsheets detailing the various elements and aspects of inventory.
Another important aspect of your job as an inventory analyst involves researching past sales trends and staying informed of current sales trends that may influence inventory demand. You may also oversee the level of incoming products and ensure that it stays balanced with the level of outgoing products. You may also be in charge of performing yearly audit functions and proving that all products were bought, handled and sold in compliance with rules and regulations.
- Inventory analysts analyze inventory statistics. This includes performing financial analytics to determine which products are selling the most and which are under-performing.
- They also document inventory discrepancies, such as missing or mislabeled items.
- Inventory analysts perform regular inventory counts and verify the numbers against shipping and receiving logs.
- The analyst will write regular inventory reports detailing inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data.
- Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Economics or Mathematics
- Must have experience of at least 3 years as an Inventory or Stock Analyst
- Experience in a retail chain business is an added advantage.
- Good Analytical Skills
- Detail Oriented/Attention to details
- Ability to Multitask
- Tech Savvy- Computer Skills
- Good communication Skills-Verbal and Written
- Mathematical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Business skills
- Time management skills
- Report writing skills
If you qualify for the above mentioned position, please send your cover letter and curriculum vitae for consideration to email@example.com by 24th October 2018.
Kindly do not attach photo cvs or certificates.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.