The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa- Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet, with plans to spread to Narok.
With the ongoing expansion we seek to recruit a professional for the following vacant position:
Clinical Nurse – Narok Medical Centre
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Senior House Officer In charge the successful candidate will provide quality nursing services including performing necessary procedures at the Medical Centre.
- Initiates nursing process.
- Ensure safe custody and correct administration of drugs.
- Implement prompt action on doctors’ orders.
- Communicate effectively to relevant departments on patients’ concerns and conditions.
- Coordinate safe transfer of patients
- Support administrative functions of the clinic when called upon to do so.
- Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse or Kenya Registered Nurse / Midwife.
- Basic Life Support /Advanced Cardiac Life Support and any other specialty certification will be an added advantage.
- Over one year experience in a Medical / Surgical setting in a busy medical institution.
- Valid Kenyan nursing practice license.
- Working knowledge of a hospital Management Information System.
- Excellent public relations and communication skills.
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd November, 2018.
If you do not receive any response from us, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Interested candidates should also note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not solicit any funds for purposes of recruitment.
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”