Co-Working & Serviced Office Company
Senior Business Manager
Our client is a provider of co-working and serviced office space.
They seek to hire a senior business manager who will take overall running of the business centre including finance, administration, sales & marketing, business development and HR. The ideal candidate is an aggressive marketer, a great team leader and an accomplished execution super star. He/she will take complete charge of the centre profitability and be answerable to the directors on performance.
Job Purposes / Objectives: To take full charge of business operations and profitability, generate a customer base for the business, convert leads into sales, customers satisfaction, market the company, improve systems and to create a good image and name of the Company.
Salary: KES 120,000 – 150,000
Applicants with experience in similar role in a company offering serviced office space will have a definite advantage.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Take charge of and ownership of Profit and Loss.
- Be in charge of Finance, administration, HR, business development and customer service.
- Develop strategic growth and sustainability direction and ensure this is executed flawlessly across all departments.
- You’re the overall team leader in charge of all departmental teams and guiding them.
- Meet, give a tour and information of the offices and attend to all clients/customer’s needs.
- Conversion of leads into sales.
- Respond and follow up on all communication (e.g. email, phone calls and referrals) from existing and new clients.
- Manage all online marketing sites and ensure an interactive and functioning website.
- Provide management with market and competitor information and suggest introduction of new services or changes in company sales strategy.
- Maintenance of sales and marketing literature including brochures, letters & emails.
- Plan, develop and implement effective advertising and marketing communication campaigns.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of services provided by the company and develop industry expertise through research and networking
- Maintain an updated customer databases.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Following up on invoices to ensure prompt payments
- Preparation of monthly re-forecast for the business in conjunction with department managers
- Maximizing business revenue by implementing attentive cost control measurements, using commercial flair to proactively promote all that the hub has to offer.
- Assessment and analysis of Forecast against annual budgets
- Assistance with Board Assistant reporting to investors – including cash flows by suppliers
- Lead reporting for property management including historical rents versus targets, setting room rates targets, managing rent forecast, reporting occupancy rates, and overseeing collection of overdue rents
- Coordinating with the Business Development Manager to improve the results of the business such as maximising gross margin
- Overseeing Bank Reconciliation with the accountant including management of bank account information etc.
- Overseeing the review and submission of monthly payroll as prepared by the accountant
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Sales.
- Accounting and/or finance background will be an added advantage
- 4 – 8 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a co-working/serviced office industry will be a definite plus.
- Ideal candidate is an all-round person on matters of finance, HR, Sales & marketing and general administration.
2. Strong work ethics.
3. Confident and dynamic personality.
4. Strong innovative and creative thinker.
5. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
6. Team player.
7. Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
Undertake any assignment given from time to time by the management.
Qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com so as to reach us not later than 31st October 2018.
Please quote “SENIOR BUSINESS MANAGER” on your email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.