We are construction firm based in Nairobi and we are looking to recruit a qualified and motivated individual to fill the positions of Health & Safety Officer.
- Diploma in technical training in the field of occupational safety and health or related area.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the occupational safety and health field.
- Working knowledge of Safety and Health Act and related legislation.
- Knowledge of the interface between labour and management in the workplace.
- Inspection of the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
- Investigates accidents and injuries that occur in the workplace.
- Leading all efforts to enhance safety
- Verifies that injury logs and reports are completed and submitted to the department.
- Verifying that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
- Promoting safe practices at the job site.
- Enforcing safety guidelines.
- Conducting job hazard analyses.
- Establishing safety standards and policies as needed.
- Watches out for the safety of all workers and works to protect them from entering hazardous situations.
- Responds to employee’s safety concerns.
- Preparing reports from and responds to orders issued by departments.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications together with CVs, scanned copies of their credentials to email@example.com by 20th October, 2018.
Also indicate the current and expected salary.