Position: Creative Designer
Industry: Transport & Trade
Our client, a leading transport solutions provider with a wide network and vast experience in logistics services that include Air charters(Air Cargo), Road Cargo Transportation, Courier Services, and Clearing & Forwarding is urgently seeking to hire a talented and results oriented Creative Designer.
The Creative Designer will be based in Nairobi, Kenya offices and will report to The Corporate Team Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities
- He/she will work with the marketing and ICT teams to create various materials for advertising and brand visibility.
- He she will also handle the business’s social media pages providing up to date content and engagement with the business clients.
- Design/update artwork for print material required e.g. flyers, brochures, posters, newsletters, information packs etc.
- Design artwork for Media/PR – billboards, newspaper articles etc.
- Design regular content required for social media purposes such as mailshots, e-banners, landing pages, postings and updates
- Creating and editing of video clips for publishing on social media
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing design projects
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Prepare final layout of copy and artwork for all branded materials
- Building and maintaining archive of all design assets
- Be aware of emerging technologies in new media to ensure quality design output at all times
- Submit regular reports that relate to all graphics design tasks upon completion and implementation
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects and a plus is Dreamweaver
- Photography and photo editing skills
- Video editing skills
- Digital illustration skills are a plus
- Passion for visual design and learning new methods of designing for digital experiences.
- Strong communicator who thinks creatively,
- Detail-oriented and are able to meet tight deadlines
- Takes a customer-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials
- Digital marketing skills on online platforms is desirable
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 6th November 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.