Job Advert: Customer Care Executive
We are looking for an energetic, person who is passionate about sales to join our customer care team.
Suitable candidates MUST be willing to work in any region within Kenya.
The key responsibilities of the role holder will include but not limited to;
- Attend to walk-in showroom clients
- Responding to emails and incoming calls; following up all calls with a written email
- Timely preparation of quotes and proforma and follow up to ensure that the customer places an order;
- Follow through the sales order for processing as per clients request;
- Respond and resolve customer enquiries in a timely manner;
- Follow up on outstanding payments from clients with overdue payments;
- Maintaining good customer relationships by performing client visits as and when required;
- Produce monthly sales reports;
- Adherence to the company’s policies and processes on sales.
- Perform any other duties that as may be assigned from time to time by your supervisor.
Desired Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge
- Diploma in sales and marketing
- A least two (2) years’ experience in customer care service or sales function
- Passionate about the hospitality industry and eager to learn & grow
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to be a team player, working to achieve own and team targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Customer service oriented with pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Demonstrate ability to handle pressure and perform duties well to completion
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of client requirements
Interested and qualified persons to send their CVs (only) quoting job as the email subject and the current and expected salary to email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.