Our client is one of the leading tour company in Kenya and East Africa.
They seek to hire an outgoing and competent Customer Service Executive.
Salary: KShs 40,000 – 50,000
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services
- Manage customer feedback on email, personal or phone.
- Market company products and services and guide clients on available options that suits their needs
- Keep records of customer interactions and logs, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Prepare weekly and monthly customer care reports and sharing same with directors
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions are taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated persons for further action.
- Formulate and implement customer service policies
- Develop, measure and report on customer service KPIs
- Undertake any other related tasks as may be delegated from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma in Customer service, PR, Secretarial or any other front office related qualification
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in the same capacity in a busy, customer interaction environment
- Experience in Customer service and marketing in a known Tours and Travel Company will be a clear advantage.
- Ability to manage pressure
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing and personable
Candidates who meet the criteria set above should apply through email@example.com.
Applications must reach us on or before 20th October 2018.
Quote “CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON’T POSSESS REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS.