Position: Customer Service Manager
Industry: Asset Financing
Our client, a dynamic and fast growing non-bank finance company with an aim to become the leading East African provider of a broad set of inclusive financial products, delivered through technology in a fast, efficient and professional manner is urgently seeking to hire a dynamic and results oriented Customer Service Manager.
Job Purpose: Plan, co-ordinate and control the activities of the customer service team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Define and communicate customer service standards
- Review and assess customer service contracts
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
- review customer complaints
- Track customer complaint resolution
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information
- Analyze relevant data to determine customer service outputs
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
- Ensure budget requirements are met
- Evaluate and performance manage staff
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, PR/ Communication, or a related field from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 5 – 8 years of experience in Customer Operations with an International Multinational Company based in Kenya; with 3 years in senior Management level
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- In-depth knowledge of customer service software, databases and CRM tools
- Current with relevant technology trends and applications
- Experience in use of social media platforms
- Product knowledge
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 6th November 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.