Our client, a well-established Food Manufacturing Company is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated professional for the role of Customer Service Manager in Thika.
The role will be critical to the overall company’s short, medium and long term strategy in developing and driving our customers demand planning / forecasting, customer engagements and overall delivery of excellence on customer service in line with overall trade & distribution strategy.
The role will also ensure operational excellence by ensuring distribution effectiveness, efficiencies and optimal price through our evolving RTC model.
The business recognises the fact that the customer is the “KING” and this role will be vital in managing Customer relationships in order to grow our business to greater heights…
This role works closely with both internal and external Customers.
- Design a world class Order Creation to Delivery and Return processes and transform the Customer Services team from a largely reactive customer centre into a proactive extension of the sales force in order to deliver superior services to external and internal customers including exports.
- To manage business with our customers by ensuring world-class services of Order and Delivery processing.
- Be the focal point for effectively and efficiently handling customers enquiries as we walk through the journey of total partnership.
- Ensure that all cleared orders are delivered within the same day liaising with logistics department and hauliers where possible.
- Provide and interpret for management accurate and timely operational reports and information.
- Train, develop and motivate delivery team.
- To provide analytical sales performance trends, daily monthly and yearly.
- To manage/lead delivery teams to deliver timely, accurate and reliable service that will enable achievement of on time in full no error on every order giving optimum customer satisfaction.
- To reduce operating costs through minimizing stock returns from trade due to order errors.
- Minimum 5 years experience in people management, with a strong track record of managing teams. 2 years should have been spent in Customer Service management or Call Centre
- University graduate in a related disciple
- Planning (including manpower planning) and project management skills
- In depth knowledge of call centre operational procedures.
- In depth knowledge of Navision.
- High standards of customer care management and controls skills.
- Understanding of pricing dynamics, and operational issues.
- Both On trade & off trade business environment.
- Basic knowledge of general management principals, sales, marketing and personnel.
- Knowledge of distribution operation.
- Highly structured skills in areas of planning, control and organization.
- Understanding the role of the distributor and retailer plays in supply chain and the dynamics of the chain.
Salary: Ksh. 150,000 gross plus other benefits.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 20th October 2018