Position Title: Debt Collector
Function / Department: Finance
Reports To: Credit Control Manager
Job Purpose: To ensure timely collection of outstanding debts as per agreed terms and limits.
- Finance manager
1. Ensure all amounts due to the Company are collected from assigned accounts/clients as per agreed terms and limits
2. Send statements to clients on monthly basis and upon their request
3. Provide comments on allocated accounts on over dues, unallocated credits, falling due invoices and disputes
4. Ensure allocation of credits on the assigned accounts.
5. Prepare and send fortnight statements to respective HOD’s and discuss progress of accounts and sort out any disputes on assigned accounts
6. Send pre-alerts to clients/HOD’s for those client who are about to exceed the credit limits and have unpaid disbursement.
7. Provide required reports – eg Disbursement, KPI reports, SOA, NWC comments as requested by HODs and COMs
8. Engage with clients of allocated accounts and reconcile their accounts and prepare reports for Management decisions
9. Ensure an accurate customer database is maintained
10. Authorization and collection of the disbursement for allocated accounts
11. Liaise with the invoicing team to ensure timely invoicing of clients and enhance settlement of accounts
12. Ensure interest due on disbursements is invoiced timely
- Computer literate
- Customer care
- 2 years
- Certificate in Credit Control
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role as the subject
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted